Examples of Personal Information
- Full name
- Date of Birth
- Social security number
- Street address and email address
- Phone number
- Bank account information
- Tax information
- Citizenship and work authorization status
Examples of Non-personal Information
- Computer operating system
- Mobile operating system
- Internet browser
- Internet Protocol (IP) address
- User account name
- Health-related information; and
- Results of drug tests, criminal and other background checks.
Source of Collected Personal Information
- Register for an account
- Send messages through our services
- Send email messages or contact us
- Customizing use of our Sites;
- Analyzing your use of our Services, counting visits, collecting aggregated user data, and traffic sources; and
- Tracking our promotional and marketing efforts.
Third Party Cookies
Why Personal Information is Collected
- We may use contact and identification information like phone number or address to contact you about our Services or for customer support.
- We use bank information for processing payments and customer support requests.
- To comply with a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract (for example, processing your personal data to ensure that your wages and taxes are paid correctly); or
- We have a legitimate business interest that is not outweighed by your privacy rights (for example, to enhanced security).
What Personal Information Is Shared and With Whom
- Fraud detection and management services
- Server providers and email providers
- Third-party analytics services such as those of Google Analytics
Third Party Precautions
How Personal Information is protected when transferred out of the EU
Place of Business
Data Protection Officer
How Personal Information is Protected
- Encryption of data in transit;
- Strong user authentication controls;
- Hardened network infrastructure; and
- Network monitoring solutions.
Rights to Personal Information
Right to Access, Correct, Delete, or Restrict Processing
- Access to and correct or erase Personal Information;
- Restrict processing of your Personal Information;
- Object to processing of your Personal Information;
- Object to your Personal Information being processed based on our legitimate business interests; and
- Lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority in a country where you live, work, or where you believe a breach may have occurred.
Special Categories related to Personal Information